IT Managed Services: Where Does Your Firm Fit?
Law firm technology is not as simple as most business owners would think. With the SaalexIT team’s collective years of corporate experience working with firms and departments of all sizes, we have learned that lawyers want to practice law and do not want to be a computer expert. The question lately is how many computer people should be employed in a law firm. For years, most legal technology consultants indicated that there should be one full-time computer person for every 35 end users. The more technology your firm uses, the lower the ratio.
Not often does a law firm handle 100% of their own technology 100% of the time. For example, copy machines are usually leased and maintained by outside vendors. Telephone systems are another example of technology that is outsourced. There are, however, several technologies that are often outsourced, depending upon the firm and circumstances.
Here is a short list of what we think are your needs:
- 24/7 support, or just Monday-Friday standard business hours
- Latest and greatest software that your attorneys and staff rely on to do their jobs
- IT expertise to either supplement in-house IT staff, or to fill the role completely
- Scalable network, capable of accommodating new hires, in existing and new locations
- Ability to gain and maintain a competitive advantage
- Mobile access to applications and data on devices of choice
- Continuous system uptime and reliability—even during a disaster
- Predictable IT-related expenditures
These are the technologies involved to support those needs:
- Network management and monitoring, maintained 24 hours a day
- Support for servers, desktops, laptops, and tablets and smartphones (including mobile device management for the security of BYOD—“bring your own device” phones)
- Hosted line-of-business software
- Backup, disaster preparedness and recovery processes
- Security for data, networks and hardware
- Cloud services—hosted applications, email and data storage
At SaalexIT, we know that managed legal IT services support and personal attention is as critical as reliable technology. Our excellent customer support ensures that your issues are resolved quickly and accurately. And, every SaalexIT customer is assigned a Customer Account Representative, a single point of contact to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed. Your Customer Representative also provides proactive communication to make sure you continue to be thrilled with SaalexIT Managed Services Product for law firms.
We have many years of experience hosting and managing IT for law firms, so you can be assured your systems and data are secure, backed up and always available to you, whether you’re in the office, at home or on the road.
Contact SaalexIT to learn more about our IT Managed Services for law firms. Where does your firm fit?
Looking to determine whether your law firm should outsource your IT functions? Give SaalexIT a call or email us today!
Saalex Information Technology, LLC (SaalexIT’s) mission is to provide our clients with the best in-class products and service. Our Experts take pride in demonstrating their passion for their work and their desire to make a difference. We are committed to providing you with the best customer service experience possible. 100% of our service and installations are performed by certified technicians with technical degrees in their field, not uncertified subcontractors. 100% of our technicians are measured on specific technical proficiencies for all of the services we provide.
Call us at (800) 584-6844 to discover why many businesses count on us for dependable IT solutions today.
SaalexIT – The IT Experts. Why Trust Anyone Else?