Securely manage and share sensitive documents on mobile devices
Improve access to corporate content and reduce the risk of data leakage
Saalex Information Technology, LLC (SaalexIT) empowers your users by giving them access to business documents on mobile devices while providing total manageability and control. Each document can have its own security policy and be distributed to all users, groups, or individual devices, creating a highly personalized and compliant experience for each employee. And as with workgroup-oriented roles, this makes it easy for Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance departments to use SaalexIT’s secure mobile document sharing capabilities with optimized workflows and reporting.
- Management Console: SaalexIT lets you manage documents, users, access controls, distributions and policies centrally from a simple, web-based console.
- SaalexIT Doc Catalog: The SaalexIT Doc Catalog is a part of the SaalexIT mobile app and provides a simple and intuitive way for users to securely access, view, share, and edit documents on their iPad, iPhone or Android device.
- Documents: Supports the most common content formats such as Microsoft, Google, and Apple productivity suites, as well as PDF, web, video, and audio files.
- Integrated Document Collaboration: Leverage existing Enterprise document- and file-sharing environments with the full integration of providers such as SharePoint and Box.
- Authentication: Set policies to require an additional enterprise authentication to access select documents based on your policies. Access can be further restricted only to authorized users and groups.
- Data Protection: Prevent files from being removed from the encrypted and password-protected Doc Catalog. This policy can be mixed between various content assets and document sources for the same user or device. Local storage of files can be allowed or blocked.
- Sharing Restrictions: Set policies on certain documents to restrict them from being emailed from corporate or personal accounts. Block print, copy and paste functionality and prevent files from being opened in file-sharing or word processing applications.
- Expiration: Documents can be version controlled allowing administrators to set expiration time limits for select documents, such as Board of Directors presentations. Upon expiration, the documents are removed from the device if they were stored locally.
- Selective Wipe: Administrators can wipe all content stored in the SaalexIT Doc Catalog in real-time or based on dynamic rules.
- Notifications: Alert users on new or updated content in their Doc Catalog without the need to manually check for updates.
- Distribution: Define settings for document downloads over wireless data or Wi-Fi networks. Host documents on a corporate network or, optionally, on the Saalex Doc Cloud, a globally-optimized distribution network, to improve performance and eliminate corporate network strain.
- SharePoint Integration: Users can access content from your SharePoint server with the SaalexIT app. Administrators can set restrictions to prevent users from opening documents using third-party apps, copying or pasting from a document, or emailing a document.
- Reporting: Generate in-depth reports on documents, users, and devices to monitor status and usage for compliance and operational reviews.
Why use SaalexIT for securing documents?
It is essential for all companies to have the capability to securely distribute corporate information to employees through mobile means. With SaalexIT, it’s easy to set up and control how documents are distributed and managed, allowing employees to work on the go while protecting corporate information. The use cases are endless:
- Distribute quarterly financial documents to the Board of Directors.
- Update the product and marketing materials in real-time to sales teams so they don’t need to scramble to find the latest data sheet or competitive information.
- Share company-wide information such as training materials, emergency information, and HR policies.
- Ensure tablets in retail stores have the most up-to-date product and inventory information.