Why Invest in a Remote Access Surveillance System?
The Video Surveillance market is vast, with all manner of technologies and solutions to meet a variety of needs and budgets. As a managing partner or an employee at your day job, you certainly cannot be expected to be an expert at your day job and every technical detail of your company’s surveillance needs. You need a vendor that considers your financial objectives and has a ton of experience.
You are also probably wondering: why invest in a remote access surveillance system? We have learned that most businesses and people do not and regret it afterwards. Based off our professional experience, our surveillance experts at SaalexIT have provided ten (10) reasons why you should invest in a surveillance system if you have not already:
- Deter Criminals. A primary goal for a security system is to deter a criminal act from ever happening. Strategically placed cameras will give criminals the reason to stop and go somewhere else.
- Prevent Theft. The average small business loses around $50K per year according to recent retail industry studies. Due to current economic times, the risk of internal and external theft has skyrocketed. It has been proven that a surveillance system can easily cut that figure in half.
- Reduce Liability. Criminals also look to benefit by making false claims against companies. Without evidence to defend themselves, a business can be literally robbed with zero recourse. Surveillance system deters these acts and allows you to dispute their claims if they do occur.
- Improve Productivity. One of the biggest costs a business faces today is workforce productivity. A surveillance system helps to keep people on their best behavior when you are not around, and it allows a manager to monitor work habits on his or her own schedule.
- Enhance Customer Experience. Many retail businesses use their surveillance system to monitor customer shopping habits, improve product placement, optimize store traffic patterns, and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Streamline Operations. Use your surveillance system to monitor equipment and quickly identify problems that may cause delays.
- Manage Remotely. A properly configured surveillance system has the capability of viewing a number of facilities from a single location. This can dramatically reduce your cost of equipment and management overhead costs.
- Protect Intellectual Property. Your competitors would pay dearly for your company’s secrets. Well-placed cameras can prevent those with access and intent of stealing your secrets to think twice.
- Validate Alarms. Never wake up in the middle of the night and drive all the way down to work because of a false alarm. With a networked enabled surveillance system you can check your business from the comfort of your own home.
- Deliver Peace of Mind. Be able to protect your assets and provide a safe and secure environment for employees, friends, and family. And in the event that something does happen, you are empowered to bring the offender to justice.
Still not convinced? Just give us a call. We’ll give you more reasons to invest in a remote access surveillance system and a FREE surveillance assessment.
Download a copy of our Saalex Information Technology SMART Maintenance Plan
Saalex Information Technology, LLC (SaalexIT’s) mission is to provide our clients with the best in-class products and service. Our Experts take pride in demonstrating their passion for their work and their desire to make a difference. We are committed to providing you with the best customer service experience possible. 100% of our service and installations are performed by certified technicians with technical degrees in their field, not uncertified subcontractors. 100% of our technicians are measured on specific technical proficiencies for all of the services we provide.
Call one of our regional offices, (805) 222-4977 (California) or (321) 848-0340 (Florida) to discover why many businesses count on us for dependable IT solutions today.
Call us for a FREE Surveillance assessment!
SaalexIT – The IT Experts. Why Trust Anyone Else?